Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Could this chest pain ReAlLy be caused by anxiety etc.????????????

It just seems so impossible that my sudden onset of heart pain more than two years could be caused from anxiety or depression or whatever the doctor thinks. I had a normal chest x-ray and ekg thing, and she will not give me a stress test now. Instead she tells me to take my paxil!! I cant take that shit, I'm too scared....will it really help with my fibromaylgia and insomnia????

How can they think I am not at risk, and what do I have to do to get a cardiac stress test??

My total cholesterol is 204
Triglycerides 777!!!!!!!
LDL 144
HDL 45

I had went in for chest pain over a year before I ever came down with RA or depression and crap, so that is why I don't think this chest pain is not stress related. And the facts are not enough that my grandfather has had three heart attacks and is still alive, But my poor father passed last year in his sleep of a massive heart attack or something heart related....right after a physical that he passed with flying colors!


No comments: