Sunday, October 5, 2008

Insomnia is such a piece of CRAP!!!

Sometimes I wonder if I have actually slept really at all in the past 8 months. Not being able to sleep "correctly", is enough alone to drive someone crazy. Ok, ill just speak for Myself....ITS DRIVING MEEE CRAAZYYYY!!!!!

I finally remembered to tell the doctor about my sleeping problems, well this was the pa that seen me, I don't like her too much, shes was so fast talking, she gave me some Ambien 6.25 and 12.5, denied me a stress test and sent me on my way.

Very sadly, the Ambiens did not work at all =-(*** Before I got sick, a Tylenol pm would put me out cold for like 10 hrs!!! how could this be happening to mEE???????????


Should I try two 12.5 tabs? Is it ok to mix a 12.5 and 6.25, because that's all she gave me??

I have had chest pain for well over two years, ekg and chest x-rays come back normal, I asked for a possible cardiac stress test or whatever and she said nO, because its just stress (biological), and theres nothing wrong with my heart. The fact that my tryglicerides are 777 and my father dropped dead of a massive heart attack in his sleep last year, has nothing to do with it..

What do yOU do for insomnia?

No comments: